- Move out from under your existing broker’s strict quotas
- Keep the valued relationships you have built
- Better serve your clients’ portfolio diversification needs with investments including non-correlated managed futures
- Focus on the best interests of your clients instead of trying to meet sales quotas or push certain products
- Double or triple your income with no hidden fees from your clearing firm. What you see is what you get!
- Provide your clients a large range of products, including separately managed accounts, stocks, options, mutual funds, Exchange Traded Funds, variable insurance products and more
- Investment Advisor Representative with a SEC registered Investment Advisory firm
- Registered Representative through an independent securities broker/dealer
- Associated Person of a National Futures Association registered Independent Introducing Broker
- Insurance licensing for variable annuities** (through the broker/dealer)
- Potentially gain a greater share of your clients’ investable assets by providing “one stop” shopping and access to “best of breed” products
- Build a scalable way to grow your business
- Stay ahead of your competition by having access to both securities (including variable annuities) and futures products
Vision Brokerage Services, LLC is a FINRA Broker/Dealer and member SIPC. Vision Financial Markets LLC is a self-clearing FINRA Broker/Dealer and member SIPC. Vision Investment Advisors, LLC is a SEC registered investment advisory firm. High Ridge Futures is an NFA member Introducing Broker. Vision Brokerage Services, LLC, Vision Investment Advisors, LLC, Vision Financial Markets LLC and High Ridge Futures LLC are affiliated companies under common ownership and control. Together, they offer securities brokerage and clearing services, asset management, private investment funds and alternative investments including managed futures.
*Be advised that trading futures and options involves substantial risk of loss and will not be a suitable investment for all of your clients. The risks associated with trading futures and options are significantly different than those of stock investing and investors may lose more than their initial investment. While we advocate diversification, please be advised that it will not necessarily provide protection against substantial loss. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Access to programs available from Commodity Trading Advisors is available to individuals who are registered with High Ridge Futures (with both Series 3 and Series 30 licenses).
**Other types of insurance can be offered through outside business activity.
Optimize Your Book is an initiative intended for Registered Representatives and/or Investment Advisor Representatives. As such, the content on this site and any related materials are for PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY and are not intended for members of the general public.
© 2016 Vision Brokerage Services, LLC. 120 Long Ridge Road, 3 North, Stamford, Connecticut 06902.